Hey guys! I am moving to Denver at the end of this month. I love Denver but I am not completely familiar with the city. I have been a barista in Kansas City for a total of about 5 years. Any suggestions on where to go to get a good cup o joe?
Thanks,
Tisha

Views: 23

Replies to This Discussion

Haven't logged in a while, but just a heads up on where to go. St. Mark's has tasty coffee, well sort of, but it's a great place to go for a social environment. Try City O' City, Pablo's, and Novo. They all roast locally, and the first two are in Capitol Hill. Novo is by the Art Museum, and is not as socially "hip" as the other two. Though Novo does have a Clover from whence I last went.

CB
I just realized how old this post is but I'll throw my 2 cents in anyways, could be good reference for others.

I'll have to agree Chad on St. Mark's. It has a great people watching atmosphere, but the coffee is not nearly as good as you'll find at Pablo's (my favorite coffee house ever) or City O' City. I'll also add Dazbog to the list, and a few other cafe's which serve locally roasted coffee from Pablo's: Hooked on Colfax and the Park Hill Cafe.

Pablo's is on 6th and Washington, about 5 blocks East of Speer.
City O' City is on 13th and Sherman, very close to the Capitol.
Hooked on Colfax is on Colfax near Adams St., a block West of the Bluebird Theater (great music there btw).
Park Hill Cafe is East of City Park, I don't remember the exact cross streets.
Dazbog has a few locations, one of which is on 17th and Park Ave.
St. Marks is down the street from Dazbog on 17th.

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service