So 4 days ago we try to roasting on automatic Brambati 30 kilo roaster. That was 2'nd time roasting for me & it was unbelievible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We roast brazilian santos. But we've notice something strange. Briefly we've 3 temperatures - 1st one in in begining (before we put coffee in roaster, it was 300 C), 2nd one is temperatire at the begining of roasting (it was 375 C until temperature on top of drum do not grow to 190 C), 3rd one at the middle of roasting (it was 320 C until temperature on top of roaster do not grow to 210 C) & 4th one is temperature when roasting are stop (it was 320 C). Total time of roasting was 14,35 min, color of beans are №11 of Agtron Scale (Medium "Full City"). We try to roast coffee for filter-machine & taste of coffee are nice, but little bittle dirty. BUT i heard that temperature of drum at the begining must be around 200 C... Also i heard that high temperature of roasting give flat taste of espresso... Can somebody tell me something about that?

Views: 248

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service