All Discussions Tagged '' (107)

← Back to Coffee Roasters
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Licensing

I'm doing some preliminary research with the intent to enter the commercial roasting industry. Can anyone offer any tips/insight into requi…

Started by Pangi

3 Apr 12, 2008
Reply by Pangi

Kestrel Roaster?

Is anyone roasting on a kestrel? I am shopping around for a new roaster and saw their ad.

Started by Ben Cram

3 Feb 27, 2008
Reply by Jim Pellegrini

Roasting 500lb batch

Hi: I never roasted before but I'm planing to do it in the near future. I'm curious about something. If I have a profile for some kind of…

Started by Ed

0 Feb 24, 2008

Agtron Roasting Systems with Mas Spec verification

Anybody else Roast with an agtron system. Our agtron roast based upon altitude abient air tempature humidity. We calculate this for roastin…

Started by Jason Casale

5 Feb 15, 2008
Reply by Mike McKim

Roasting on Brambati 30 kilo

So 4 days ago we try to roasting on automatic Brambati 30 kilo roaster. That was 2'nd time roasting for me & it was unbelievible!!!!!!!…

Started by Max Bobrenev

0 Feb 8, 2008

How did eveyone do in sales during the 2007 fourth quarter

I was curious how everyone did in sales during the 2007 fourth quarter? I did great my sales were way up.

Started by David Darga

0 Jan 4, 2008

Jan 7th and 8th 2008' Come one Come all. Location: South Beach, Miami.

To all who have time or want to make time for a 2 day roasters workshop hosted by Terry Davis of Ambex Coffee Roasters. Workshop to be host…

Started by Mike Love

0 Dec 28, 2007

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service