Hey Folks, I have mentioned before that I work for The Daily Grind in Seal Bach, CA. The company has been around for 15 years. Almost 2 years ago Brain and Sharron Lipscomb purchased the company and have made very positive changes to the product and preparations. I have been with the company for 6 months now as Director of Coffee Development. I am proud to say that for the very first time the The Daily Grind entered a barista the WRBC. And we didn't place last! I believe she got 15th.

I am looking for your thoughts and opinions on the competitors and on the performance of our DG barista Alexandra Baird. I think that for her first and our first she rocked it.

Also, if you guys have any events going on please let me know. My crew and I would love to try and attend.

Thanks,

Jonathon

Views: 14

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service