Please take a moment to introduce yourself and your position in green coffee (exporter, importer, broker, roaster buyer, or other). Also, please let us know about your barista experiences.

Let's plan on using this group to exchange green coffee ideas and information specific to the barista profession.

Cheers!

Spencer

Views: 55

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Spenser,

I`m a potential green coffee importer, as I`m planning to introduce specialty grade cofee to the foodservice market of my country ... but as you know, I`m working with other venture first.

Regards,

Federico Cabrera
Barista for Argentine,
WBC 2007.
Hi to all,

I'm just getting a chance to get back on this site a bit. I work with VOLCAFE Specialty Coffee, trading green coffee out of a home office in SF. I sell to specialty coffee roasters across the country, but mostly on the West Coast. I started as a barista in 1989, but I'm not on machines much anymore. I just judged in the Mountain regional barista competition and still do espresso training on occasion, but that's about it.

Best wishes,
Andi

Please forgive any small typos caused by the necessity of using voice dictation.
Hi,
I buy green coffee beans to sell to home roasters on my website. I have been in business for a year and a half, still trying to promote my site, not many sales yet but I keep trying.

Jim
Hello! We (Greener Groundz) are a small roasting company specializing in freshly roasted organic/fair trade coffees for our local market. We are really interested in building a relationships with green bean importers. We are committed to only buying 100% fair-trade beans. We are also interested in learning the ropes because we are very new at this!!!!!
I suppose I'm the Roast Master since it's my roastery but don't consider myself a Master Roaster with a scant 9 years roasting experience, follows I'm also the greens buryer, also cafe owner, and barista. Been a follower of the Dark Side for 'bout 7 years.

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service