I am a metal worker machinist and smith by training and an art student again after 40+ years, I wonder if there are others doing hand crafted metalwork and woodwork in the coffee field. The photo below and my photos page will extend the possibilities.
Thanks
Richard

Views: 50

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Can You Explain You Baby Moka or show more photos?? Thanks...1 Last question, do you still have interest in metal work, I ask because I have a few machine designs. Thanks
Hi GB!
The little Moka pot is a takeoff on a couple of earlier moka types the Stella in particular. It was a design study for a possible production run of 100.. The Pot would work like any Moka Pot. The ball is for equalizing forces of flow.
I do commission work occasionally.
Cheers
Richard
Thanks for the reply RP, would you be able to produce the product or would need a factory, one of my 1st design is actually for the moka pot, actually and attachment for it, if i had a shop I could produce it myself because the design is fairly simple, however, I feel that it would appeal to the masses, it's like one of those how did I live without, or why didn't i think of that kinds of gadgets ;),I researched the stella, now I understand the function,that's quite a piece,does it's espresso brewing match it looks??Those would do great in certain restaurants...... well thanks for any suggestions....

Richard Penney said:
Hi GB!
The little Moka pot is a takeoff on a couple of earlier moka types the Stella in particular. It was a design study for a possible production run of 100.. The Pot would work like any Moka Pot. The ball is for equalizing forces of flow. I do commission work occasionally. Cheers
Richard
Hi GB
Why not email me with only "patent protected" design ideas. I do bid on and make parts exactly to the dimensions on a drawing. That way you are protected and so am I. You would need a factory and I am not able to make or develop products on a pay later basis. Watch out for "Inventco" type places they only do a fancy book with drawings and first protection at the patent office. They do not actually get your patent and they charge a huge amount.
Cheers
Richard
GODBOD J2 said:
Thanks for the reply RP, would you be able to produce the product or would need a factory, one of my 1st design is actually for the moka pot, actually and attachment for it, if i had a shop I could produce it myself because the design is fairly simple, however, I feel that it would appeal to the masses, it's like one of those how did I live without, or why didn't i think of that kinds of gadgets ;), well thanks for any suggestions....

Richard Penney said:
Hi GB!
The little Moka pot is a takeoff on a couple of earlier moka types the Stella in particular. It was a design study for a possible production run of 100.. The Pot would work like any Moka Pot. The ball is for equalizing forces of flow.
I do commission work occasionally.
Cheers
Richard
Thanks Sir for the knowledge and info, once I get my package together I will email you, I think you'll like it judging by your work, thanks for your time, also pay later sucks, sometimes later never comes, I'm hoping at least with this design I have a few investors, they will endorse it, and get the ball rolling.....

Richard Penney said:
Hi GB
Why not email me with only "patent protected" design ideas. I do bid on and make parts exactly to the dimensions on a drawing. That way you are protected and so am I. You would need a factory and I am not able to make or develop products on a pay later basis. Watch out for "Inventco" type places they only do a fancy book with drawings and first protection at the patent office. They do not actually get your patent and they charge a huge amount.
Cheers
Richard

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service