I have owned a couple motorcycles in the past, and am now down to a Vespa but hope to buy a 60's bmw this summer. I have seen some sweet cafe'd out early 70's honda goldwings ... and CB750's out there that I may take on as a project but ...

In a dream world, I want a 1967 BMW R60/2 ...

- Matt

Views: 498

Replies to This Discussion

My current baby is a 2002 Aprillia RSV Mille, and I love it dearly, I am also currently saving up to buy a honda 150R for racing on frozen lakes up here chilly MN.
Hey Matt,good choice,I have a sweet 73 cb750.LOVE it,but then again I love all motorcycles.check it out on my page.I have had 76 kz 4oo,77 cb750ss(stolen)84 cb700 nighthawk s(best bike I ever owned,one of Hondas best ever)89 hawk gt(best handling bike ever)67 cb160,67 harley rapido(Aermacchi)82 kz550(ok,kinda dull)I plan on getting a lil 50cc honda for my lil rugrat.
Currently riding a Ducati Monster S4R, my cafe racer of choice. Also ride a BMW R1200GS and an Aprilia Scarabeo 500 Scooter. La Dolce Vita!
The S4R is a beautiful bike, I'd love to have one some day, I am partial to the "Dark" Sounds like you have quite the nice stable started there!
Yes, I'd also like to start a Ducati (& friends) riding group that meets at a coffee house up here. Your RSV Mille would be welcome! Maybe this will be the year...

I had a Suzuki Bandit that was great but i love my Ducati 999 & double espresso to go. I've been looking at the water temperature running as high as 227 and i'm thinking somehow their's a way to get a grouphead in here...It's an italian Bike I can't be the only one with this need? ok, maybe I'll start with a cup-holder for a frenchpress...

Did you really think that it was a coincidence that a LaMarzocco portafilter is exactly the same size as a Ducati oil filter? LOL! Do your high water temps happen all the time or just when you're stuck in traffic? My moving temps usually run somewhere 156 or so. Anyhow, I remember that Ducati.com once had a contest where design contestants submitted Ducati inspired product designs. These were mainly high quality computer renderings and one of the submissions was an espresso machine. It was red (of course) and had many Ducati-esque design features to it.

Here is an unrelated machine that I kind of thought was cool. I like the fuel filler under the group!
Attachments:
you guys and your fancy new Italian bikes.PPffffffft!Sure,if I had 15 grand to blow I would have one,NO,I would have two speed triples.Heres my OLD bike.
Attachments:
I've been riding my '85 BMW K100RT for 9 years and love it more than any cycle I've ever ridden. I sold my KZ900 over the summer.

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service