I am visiting both Madison and New York at the end of March and would love to shadow/ work.

Views: 20

Replies to This Discussion

I work for a shop 45 minutes outside of Madison (I assume you are referring to WI:)). The owner is enthused about the idea of exchange-- but is in Egypt right now so I'll have to mention it in a few weeks. In the meantime, check out Ancora Roasters. They are #1 in Madison and have 3 shops in the city.
Rad! Thanks Lacey. Do you know if there is a bus or something that goes from Madison to your shop? If so I could probably make it. I look forward to hearing back from y'all! Talk to you soon.
Actually the public transportation outside of Madison kinda blows-- so nope on the bus. :(
Maybe I can just sweet talk my friend in Madison. Otherwise it'll have to wait until my school project in a couple years. That is of course only if I don't come out again just because.

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service