Drinking a lot of coffee when you think you might still be drunk from the night before (on the cusp of a hangover) makes me so giddy. I can't ever really tell if its good or bad. I'm thinking good. I'm thinking food...

Views: 54

Replies to This Discussion

I say good. I have found that the key is to not drink too much water the day after. It will redistribute the alcohol into your bloodstream and give you a case of the queezies. But giddy is definitely good, much better that the grumps or the "I can't stand upsies" ;P
Aaaahh. I remember those days. I cannot play on the school nights any more. I do remember doing straight shots to get my groove on, on the morning after. It's fun for a few hours. Then you need a nice comfy bed.
I find it hard to make coffee when I get those "I'm still drunk" shakes and it's always a bad thing for me, although quite hilarious having to conclude that I may very well still be intoxicated.
now I forgot to add this:

passing out during the graveyard shift on your night off after drinking too much...PRICELESS!
when I read Anthony Bourdain's "Kitchen Confidential" I look back on life working at that cafe and it reminds me of some of his stories.
I always stick to some oj, at least until I wake up. Then I start with various products of the bean.

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service