I drink a heavy mug of coffee every morning, and one of my office colleague called me as a 'coffee nut'. Another one called me 'caffeine head'.

That got me thinking.

What do you call your fellow coffee enthusiast?

Views: 3884

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

for me , its not about the quantity of coffee but the quality of coffee you drink.

coffee geek, or coffee nerd. Both of which are spoken with the highest respect and love. :)

I'll go waaaaay out on a limb here, but I usually just call them by their first name.

After brainstorming with a few 'coffee geek' friends, I find that 'coffee connoisseurs' sounds classy. Don't you think? I'm open to some other ideas, though.

It's a tough call between "brother" and "whiney bastard". Depends on the case I suppose. 

Reply to Discussion


Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2018   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service