Use this thread to list your roasting equipment for sale or if you are looking to buy any roasting equipment. Please limit to commercial roasting equipment. Roasters, After Burners, Destoners, Bean Blenders, Baggers, Sealers, etc.

Views: 26884

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Guys;

I need a small extraction unit & chaff collector (electric, for around 5kg roaster currently) and I'm looking (in NZ preferably) for a suitable second-hand unit; can anyone suggest any suppliers or sources, or know of any available?
Many thanks,

Eddie
eddie@machiatto.co.nz
Anybody have any 6" (inner diameter) stainless, double-walled, pressure vented stove pipe for a roaster install? I need about 12 feet of it...And a few other bits and pieces...
Thanks,
David
Used 10kg Ambex YM-10
Well the time comes in any loving relationship that things have to come to an end. This beautiful lady (in her own way) and I have been together for about three years but I have started seeing another younger lady named Diedrich who is a little bit bigger. Somehow as I go along I want bigger ladies...guess that is a good thing.

Before we part ways though I feel it is important to tell you about her. She is Black and Chrome a little rough in some areas but aren't we all? This could be cured with some fresh paint. She has seen a lot of use but man can she roast an exceptional cup of coffee! We have grown a very successful business together. She needs tender loving care no questions about it and sometimes can be noisy if she doesn't get it. You must be handy. You must keep her clean. If you honour and agree to do this you will probably roast many 100's of thousands of dollars of coffee with her just a we have.

I still have her set up and I would recommend that you set aside a day to come down and we can roast some coffee together so you can get a feel of how she runs. The other fellows who have worked with her over the years are going to greatly miss her and probably feel that she should probably be retired somewheres in one of our shops for everything she has done for us.

Shipping is buyers responsibility we are listing the roaster at $7500 which is a great value.

Please drop us an email at fireroastedcoffee@hotmail to discuss further and get some pics....
Roaster Vent Pipe for Sale:
15 feet of Selkirk IPSC, 12" ID, 3" fiber insulation, 18"OD. I have brackets, adjustable sleeve, collar, etc. Lots of parts. I have attached a pic & a brochure. If interested, please make a reasonable offer.
Attachments:
Anyone know where to find an Otto Swadlo 5-6k roaster....?
Hi,
I'm Looking for a 2-3 kg roaster. Ambex, Diedrich, Primo, USRC or the like.
Let me know if you got!
Thanks
Hey Looking for a 15kilo Probat thanks
Roaster is sold. Thanks

David Cook said:
Used 10kg Ambex YM-10
Well the time comes in any loving relationship that things have to come to an end. This beautiful lady (in her own way) and I have been together for about three years but I have started seeing another younger lady named Diedrich who is a little bit bigger. Somehow as I go along I want bigger ladies...guess that is a good thing.

Before we part ways though I feel it is important to tell you about her. She is Black and Chrome a little rough in some areas but aren't we all? This could be cured with some fresh paint. She has seen a lot of use but man can she roast an exceptional cup of coffee! We have grown a very successful business together. She needs tender loving care no questions about it and sometimes can be noisy if she doesn't get it. You must be handy. You must keep her clean. If you honour and agree to do this you will probably roast many 100's of thousands of dollars of coffee with her just a we have.

I still have her set up and I would recommend that you set aside a day to come down and we can roast some coffee together so you can get a feel of how she runs. The other fellows who have worked with her over the years are going to greatly miss her and probably feel that she should probably be retired somewheres in one of our shops for everything she has done for us.

Shipping is buyers responsibility we are listing the roaster at $7500 which is a great value.

Please drop us an email at fireroastedcoffee@hotmail to discuss further and get some pics....
Wanted: 5kg - 12 kg new or used coffee roaster, available for immediate shipment to Australia. Prefer quality/top brand. Please contact albertaslotemaker@hotmail.com. Cheers :-)
Looking for a 3-5kg roaster. My car is paid off in December and selling it for a roaster - unless you want to trade straight up.
Hi, I am looking for a 2 or 3 kilo roaster, preferably an ambex or diedrich if anyone has one for sale or knows of one. Thanks
I am looking to buy a coffee roaster, anywhere from a 2 - 5 kg. Small business starting out here. Good suggestions are welcomed here too! redcarpenter@gmail.com

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service