We are super unhappy with our current POS system. Just wanted to see what everyone is using, how cost effective it is, and if anyone is using Square Register?

Thanks!

Views: 7324

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOVE SQUARE! Now that they received a cash infusion from Starbucks....more features, more sophistication, and more oomph is in the pipeline. 

I wondered the same thing...... I'd like to use my standard register and just do the Square on my phone in place of the cc slider.

Bambi Clark said:

Is it possible to use square if you have no pos system? We just use a regular cash register.

Nathan- Sorry for the confusion. The 1.57% is actually the "fee" from our legacy merchant account. Our Square account charges a flat rate of 2.75% for swiped transactions.

Amy - you most certainly can use your standard register and Square. Just think of Square as a traditional, stand alone credit card machine.

We have square in our shop and we love it!  So fewer hiccups and glitches than the POS system we used to use.  The design and layout is super easy to use and modify.  Daily reports and CC tips are really easy to find, as well.

Now that we've killed our POS system, though, we have no employee hours tracking system.  Has anyone found a good iPad app for clocking hours and scheduling that also works on Android?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service