Hi coffeeholics!

I just knew about this cool event haha! 

CoffeeCon is the world's first coffee festival whose focus is on coffealogy (from Latin ‘coffea’ for coffee; and from Greek ‘-λογία,’ -logia) for the consumer. While most other coffee events are business-focused, CoffeeCon is focused on coffee enjoyment, the ability to taste differences, and how to brew stunning cups of coffee using a variety of methods.
Try everything by tasting 100 different coffees from both local and national specialty roasters side-by-side. Experience coffee varying in nearly every conceivable variable; from bean varietal, to growing practices, processing methods, roast profile, and brewing methods—you will literally 'drink your admission fee' and enjoy the rare opportunity to thoroughly compare coffees brewed to perfection, some so rare they are impossible to find anywhere else.

CoffeeCon's classes are a big part of your value in attending. Pick and choose from different classes and topics running continuously throughout the day. Top baristas teach hands-on pour over labs where everyone gets to try out the gear and refine their brewing skills. No advance registration or extra fees except for $12 glass fee for Taste Like An Expert - Held once and limited to 100 attendees. General admission is all you need for everything else.

Views: 202

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

FAQs

Date: June 4 2016

Place: Magic Box @ The REEF 1933 S. Broadway Los Angeles, CA 90007

Cost: $12 - 30

Transportation: lax transportation https://shuttlewizard.com

Where and when?
January 30th 2016 at Magic Box on The Reef from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM

Minimum age to enter the event?
Children under 12 may enter for free with an adult.

What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
$15 parking at venue.

Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact patricia@coffee-con.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service