Coffee Shop Equipments for Sale – Coffeehouse Closing in East Atlanta

The coffeehouse will be closing at the end of this month. I'm looking for buyers for all equipments and fixtures. Here are the major equipments we have:
• Nuova Simonelli Aurelia automatic plus 2 group with "Smart Wand"
• Two Mazzar Super Jolly grinders
• Federal curved glass Dual Zone Display Case
• ICE-O-Matic ice maker
• True T-49 two-door upright refrigerator
• True undercounter refrigerator
• Vita-Mix blender
• Cash register, credit card terminal, three-compartment sinks, hand sink, toaster oven, microwave, indoor furniture, patio furniture, countertops, cabinets, stainless steel shelves, wood storage shelves, slatwalls & fixtures, bookcases, tracking lights, etc.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Views: 923

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Ivy,
How much for the Aurelia?
Can we come view the equipment during SCAA week?
Do you have any equipment left? I know i'm a little late to respond.

If there is I would appreciate it if you let me know. Thanks!

-bret
I am interested in one of the Super Jollys for a new church coffeehouse. Please contact me, thanks. (704)340-3005.
curious about grinders/and esporesso mach. are they still avail.? will pay top $$
bonzaibucky@att.net
Have you sold everything or do you have anything you are still trying to sell? Please let me know. Thank you
Cheryl
Hello Ivy,

Do you still have the dual zone display case?

Thanks

Deanna
I am interested in several purchases. Located in Roswell, Ga. Is any of this still available? Can buy now!
Hello Ivy,
What is still available from your shop?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service