I'm selling my 2015 Izzo Alex Duetto Espresso Machine. It has been used very lightly (< 500 shots). The machine was purchased from Clive Coffee and it comes with all the parts and pieces that were provided upon original purchase (e.g. external drainage kit, steam wand nozzle parts, 2 spouted portafilters (single and double), 58mm Tamper, single/double/blind baskets).

The machine has been regularly cleaned and well maintained and is in excellent condition. It comes with all original paperwork and.

I will throw in a knockbox, tamping mat, and a couple Rattleware espresso glasses if you purchase it. 

I have an album with pictures from different angles and closeups if you are interested, send me a reply and I will share the album.

I am selling because I am leaving the US for work overseas and cannot take my machine with me. I am looking for someone who is passionate about coffee and espresso and admires quality build.

Located in Palo Alto, CA. Asking $1800. Call 650-644-7605

Views: 541

Attachments:

Reply to This

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service