Anyone interested in puchasing organic coffee straight from the grower? I own a farm in Colombia, to be exact in the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, North Coast of Colombia. I have had feedback from roasters and they love the coffee. Let me know!!

Views: 103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Manuel;
Could you email me info on minimum quantities, shipping to California etc?

HubieB@thecoffeecorral.com

Thanks,
Hugh Mooney
Hugh,

I'm really new at this. I have about 100 pounds right know. Getting more soon. I live in Miami, Florida so it will be a domestic delivery not sure how much they'll charge. I can find out or do you have any idea. Actually I mailed (regular mail) some yesterday and they charged about 5.00 dollars per pound it seems to high; it cost more than the coffee itself. Any suggestions? I can deliver a small quantity right now, if you desire more pounds it will have to be arranged. Let me know!!

Manuel Vives
If you ship by USPS, you can get priority mail envelopes and fit up to 3 lbs in them and the cost 4.95. If you ship more thant that you can get priority mail boxes and they 8.95. Hope this helps.
I mailed the package allready, USPS, to you. They told me it was the most economical way of shipping. I'll keep that in mine for the future.
Gracias. I just found out how to get to my messages. I didn't know where they were.
Ok Manuel, can you get me some pricing info? I'm thinking 10 or 20 pounds or whatever amount you can get in a single USPS Flat Rate Box (11 7/8' x 3 3/8" x 13 5/9"). You can get the Flat Rate, as well as Priority Mail boxes or envelopes, at no cost from the USPS. Set up an account with them and you can print the shipping labels from your computer.

Pay by Credit Card or PayPal?

Also, what is the screen size? Supremo or Excelso?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service