There are few places that charge extra for soy milk...

Yes or No for extra charge???

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sadly yes... we have to use imported and its pretty expensive. However rice milk is cheap :D
I'd have to agree with Alun. Here in Belgium we get soy milk pretty easily but the thing is people aren't used to putting soy milk in there coffee (At least not down here). Spillage is thereby pretty big and we just have to ask some money in order to get the bottle of milk paid in the first place
We've never had any compunction about charging extra for soy. It's almost twice as expensive as milk. In the past four years, I've only heard one person grumble about it.
Same here... it is a service out of the norm (soy as opposed to whole milk) and costs a good deal more for us to provide that service, so we charge 60 cents. Never had any complaints. As for rice milk... I think it turns a drink into something similar to dirty laundry water... but I haven't honestly taken the time to experiment across the board with the rice milk... I feel another discussion topic comin' on.
Dang skippy! People better be paying extra for me to make their latte crappy. haha. but seriously, its extra stuff...anything extra, they're gonna pay for.
Does it cost YOU extra? Then charge extra. If not, then pass the savings on.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service