In Celebration of reaching the 3000 member mark at Barista Exchange. Espressoparts.com and bX have joined together to create the first of many Barista Exchange T Shirts.

The Viva Barista logo has been screened onto the front of 100% cotton T shirts and on the upper mid back is the Barista Exchange logo.

The Shirt Color is Army Green, just as the original Viva Shirts offered a few years back.

Click Here to order your shirt today!

Views: 336

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

T-shirts are cool,but when I tried to order one,together with the international shipping comes $125.pretty sad,huh?!
Just ask for USPS shipping rather than the inflated UPS pricing. The price will be resonable and quick.

Terry Z

Nikola Niki Zotic said:
T-shirts are cool,but when I tried to order one,together with the international shipping comes $125.pretty sad,huh?!
So now that a few weeks have past, can we get some pics of Baristas in Bx shirts? Send in pics of you and your shirt in various places and situations. Maybe we can even have some kind of contest?
How would we get one (or more) of these to Indonesia??? Any ideas on cost of using US Mail?
Postal service seems to offer the best rate, so that is how the international orders ship.
Those T's look so good. I want to get me one right away? People will look at me funny for it but i don't care
same thing hapened when trying to ship to ireland , grrr, the options for shipping start off cheapest being priority UPS and it's like $50 for the shippng alone, I'll just admire all the pics online here :)!
Best thing to do here since the Fed Ex is currently the only option listed would be to email Espresso Parts. United States Postal Service can ship to Ireland for about $20 I've been told. If you know 2 more folks that almost makes shipping internationally reasonable.

Jen said:
same thing hapened when trying to ship to ireland , grrr, the options for shipping start off cheapest being priority UPS and it's like $50 for the shippng alone, I'll just admire all the pics online here :)!
green me in...
Ahh! I need to get me one of these soon! This competition practice and supplies are draining my funds. Ahhh! Maybe I'll just take a break and run down to Olympia. Any luck on the 'BX Shirts in the Wild', photos?
Alex, I'll see what I can do to get you one at the NWRBC .

Alex Negranza said:
Ahh! I need to get me one of these soon! This competition practice and supplies are draining my funds. Ahhh! Maybe I'll just take a break and run down to Olympia. Any luck on the 'BX Shirts in the Wild', photos?
By popular demand we now have BX shirts in a color other than the military green. For the current run we went with a slate gray. Check them out here.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

Barista Exchange Meet Up D.C.

© 2014   Created by Matt Milletto.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service