All Discussions Tagged 'up' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Start up list

Hello all.  I am sweating and getting head aches over my business plan, ok not really.  I am writing my plan and trying to get my start up…

Started by Mike D

4 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Alun Evans

Burrs, boilers, and water source.

Dear barista exchange. I have been working at a coffee shop since it opened about 14 months ago. When we began, our coffee was sweet and c…

Started by Benjamin Ripley

5 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Latté 911

About to take the plunge....

I announced at work this morning that I am going to leave my job the beginning of August in order to pursue my dream of opening a socially…

Started by Paul Swanson

7 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Deferio

how many hours would you like to work in a coffee/espresso shop, ideally?!

hey all!  moving on into february, hope everyone makes the leap successfully!   i posted a discussion before about offering free refills, o…

Started by sage

7 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Aeryn! E

Walk Up "Cutters" at Drive-Thru Shop

My coffee shop is a drive-thru hut, which also has a small walk up window. We thought it was clear that the walk up was reserved for those…

Started by Paige

16 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Michelle

Home Coffee Set-up

Hey BX'ers,  I was just wondering what your home coffee set up was like?  Do you have a full set up in your kitchen, or do you wait until y…

Started by Alex Stoffregen

11 May 8, 2010
Reply by Matt Busby

Start up cost in the US or Canada?...

Hello there everyone, recently I've decided to move to a foreign country, and been thinking about opening my coffee shop elsewhere, but I'm…

Started by Nostrommo

2 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Nostrommo

Current world issues effecting Coffee Industry?

I just finished reading an article in COFFEETALK's May issue about 'Fuel or Food... the global hunger crisis'. It was quite depressing! My…

Started by Denise Smith

1 May 11, 2008
Reply by Denise Smith

Barista Exchange Meet Up & Dance Party, Ithaca, NY

We are proud to announce the next Barista Exchange Meet Up with will take place Friday, April 11th in conjunction with the NERBC. The party…

Started by Matt Milletto

13 Apr 4, 2008
Reply by Tim Noble

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service