All Discussions Tagged 'the' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coffees of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC)

I'm currently working on writing origin profiles by country and region for a company I work for and have encountered something I found surp…

Started by Alex C. McGregor

1 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Mike McGinness

Getting 'flat' coffee on my Diedrich IR-12 !!!

Hi,I am running into some problems with my roast profile on my Diedrich IR-12. Below are two15# profile roasts that I have completed and am…

Started by N. Hewitt

28 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Aaron Jordan

Gulf Coast Roasters Group Weekend Workshop

Fall 2011 Gulf Coast Roasters Weekend Workshop.  November 4-6.  All roasters are invited.  For information and registration, go to http://w…

Started by Ellen Stevens

0 Sep 26, 2011

how many hours would you like to work in a coffee/espresso shop, ideally?!

hey all!  moving on into february, hope everyone makes the leap successfully!   i posted a discussion before about offering free refills, o…

Started by sage

7 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Aeryn! E

Cafe's Around the World.

Everyone on here, are from different places. Big cities to small towns. I've been privileged to be able to have both of those experiences,…

Started by Justin Michael Terwilliger

4 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Justin Michael Terwilliger

the Barking dog coffee lounge

The Barking Dog coffee lounge is a happy place to come and relax located in Downtown Orange and Beaumont Texas. We specialize in fair trade…

Started by Chris Votava

0 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by mongoose coffee

ANATOMY OF THE MACHINE

TO ALL TECHIES, ENGINEERS AND BUILDERS OF THE MACHINE:I am interested about learning more technical aspects of the machine, specifically th…

Started by victoria fallon

4 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Brady

Monthly cost to maintain bathroom ... holy CRAP !!!

Paper towels or electric hand dryer??? Because we are on a little sandbar 420 miles south of Miami everything has to be shipped in and acco…

Started by Marek

6 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Brady

Vita-Mix or Blendtec ??? Blender wars

Read everything about both, we've always used Vita-Mix... but all of a sudden I have this uncontrollable desire to blend my cell phone.Woul…

Started by Marek

4 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Matt Swenson

Live in the Cayman Islands

We'll do a six month placement for our indi chain of four small rag-tag coffee shops... fly by seat of pants operation. Pay ain't great but…

Started by Marek

4 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Marek

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service