All Discussions Tagged 'steam' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Leaky steam wand on La Marzocco Strada EE

Hello, I hope others have encountered this kind of problem with the LM Strada steam wands. If anyone can provide some insight to how this c…

Started by Robin

0 Jan 14, 2021

Simonelli Aurelia II - leaking steam wand

We have an Aurelia II at our cafe, and a couple of weeks ago one of the steam wands started having an occasional drip from the top of the w…

Started by Christina Redman

2 Apr 9, 2018
Reply by Donald C Swan

Froth Au Lait

I may be totally stupid to ask about these on here, but I want to hear what some professionals think if these automatic frothers that use a…

Started by Austin Lee Decker

1 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Brady

Auto steam (autosteam) on the la marzocco. Any idea how it works?

Hi, does anyone have an idea how the optional autosteam function works on the factory ordered la marzocco? In my research, the la marzocco…

Started by Alex Bitsios

5 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by Mike Sabol

Steam Dampness

Hey, I was wondering in anyone had any thoughts on the 'wetness' or 'dryness' of their stream in relation to the quality of microfoam. In…

Started by Gary T

0 Oct 31, 2012

Rancilio Classe 9 c-lever steaming

We are looking at the Rancilio Classe 9 for our cafe.  I have played on some Rancilio equipment in the past and have been generally impress…

Started by Mike Shipley

6 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Mike Shipley

Steam wand

Hey Im working on a San Marco 85-16m-3 and my left steam wand isnt pulling anywhere the same amount of pressure as my right wand.  Any sugg…

Started by Jonathan Morrison

13 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Jonathan Morrison

Steam Wand Tips, Brasilia and Otherwise

I just finished restoring a 1997 Brasilia Portofino 2GR/DIG and now that all the essentials are where they need to be, I'm looking into aft…

Started by Ryan Soeder

5 May 5, 2010
Reply by Brady

La Marzocco GS/3 Steam Wand Issues

I am a new (three week) owner of a GS/3 and have had similar issues and seen many posts on CoffeeGeek.com regarding these items - some of w…

Started by Andrew Baker

3 May 21, 2009
Reply by Stephanie Ratanas

Steaming Pitchers: Chilled or Room Temp?

I'm interested in everyone's opinion on whether milk steaming pitchers should be chilled (in the fridge or otherwise) before use or not. I'…

Started by Adrian Badger

27 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Joe Marrocco

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service