All Discussions Tagged 'single' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

La Marzocco Linea 2013 single group for sale!

Hey yall, I've had this thing on Craigslist for a minute but I wanted to reach out to some real coffee folks to see if it was of any inter…

Started by patrick andrews

0 Jul 27, 2015

I need advice on how to create interest and desire for single-origin, specialty coffee in a CT"suburb" of NYC

I recently moved my family from Williamsburg, Brooklyn to Connecticut for the space, and took a position leading the coffee portion of  a b…

Started by Joshua Dittmer

9 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Christian Z

Different baskets for espresso?

Dear coffee professionals. I've been thinking about serving single and double espressos. To many people, they are simply a different size.…

Started by John Gibbons

3 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by John Gibbons

International Frappé Week Starts August 23!

It's International Frappé Week! Celebrate with us! http://bit.ly/cqS7WDSprudge.com

Started by Sprudge.com

2 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Sprudge.com

Bunn Trifecta First Impression

I work for Prima Coffee in Louisville, KY,  and yesterday Bunn brought in a Trifecta to our office to demonstrate it for us and let us play…

Started by Kirk Williams

0 Jul 1, 2010

BIRCH COFFEE

Perhaps Henry James described it best in The Great Good Place, his short story about a harried writer who dreams of a simple yet special sp…

Started by Jeremy Saul

0 Jun 4, 2010

Single origin espresso

So I know that this has been topic of discussion before, however: I'm looking for any opinions on single origin espresso.  As far as how ma…

Started by Matthew Pitts

13 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by jon

Origin Coffees versus Commodity Coffees

I like to put up a few thoughts out regarding an increasing dilemma in the coffee trade. And need as much input as possible to interpret an…

Started by Joachim Oster

0 Feb 23, 2010

The Red e

When entering "red e" cafe the first thing you may notice is the beautifully open, authentic space with gallery style lighting directed at…

Started by JeffreyScott

0 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Matt Milletto

Good Bike Cafe

We're located in Austin TX just off the west campus of one of the largest public universities in the country. We serve good coffee and goo…

Started by Robby M

0 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by Robby M

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service