All Discussions Tagged 'shop' (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shop Design Inspiration

I am just beginning to draw a mental picture of the general look and feel of the coffee shop I'd like to create. I was wondering what has…

Started by Mike M

20 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by Jeremy Perrine

Coffee Shop Equipments for Sale – Coffeehouse Closing in East Atlanta

The coffeehouse will be closing at the end of this month. I'm looking for buyers for all equipments and fixtures. Here are the major equipm…

Started by Ivy Yuqing

12 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by John Elford

Forza Coffee Company - Downtown Puyallup, WA

Which do you value more, the experience and interaction with who ever is running the coffee shop, or the quality of the product you receive…

Started by Bryan Reynolds

0 Nov 9, 2009

MacGillivray's Coffee Shop, Helensburgh

We're a small coffee shop - slightly eccentric, definitely friendly and occasionally cranky! Closed on Sundays, we're rapidly approaching r…

Started by Margaret MacGillivray

0 Nov 2, 2009

Twitter & Your Coffee Shop

I'm loving Twitter and what it has done for my company, which is not a coffee shop, although I know there's a lot of skeptics out there. Wh…

Started by Jason Burton

10 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Barbara Adams

International coffee shop iran

> About Us Farhad zafari is the manager of the Company iranchef MFB and coffee shop sadaf and established the first insttitute…

Started by cafe sadaf iran

0 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by cafe sadaf iran

When your boss screws you over

I apologize up front if this post sounds like I'm being a baby, or whining, or whatever, but please hear me out: I have worked at a shop f…

Started by Branden

9 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Banks Thomas

Good coffee shops in Houston?

i have a friend who's goin to school in houston and wants to know where to go to get an exceptional cup of coffee.... any suggestions?

Started by Jorge A. Cazares

4 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Mark N

Tracking Expenses

What software or system do you use to track expenses? I am trying to decide what software to purchase for bookkeeping. We use a payroll ser…

Started by Kelly Nagel

5 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by stephanie crocker

Hot Fresh Pancakes

I am a sales consultant for Chef Stack and we have a bran new machine that sits on any counter top surface, runs on 110v power, and makes h…

Started by Jarred Hoffpauir

0 Jun 21, 2009

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service