All Discussions Tagged 'shop' (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

La Marzocco vs. Unic?

So I'm planning on opening a shop soon, and I'm browsing through different brands of  machines in the market. I have used the Unic Stell…

Started by J. C.

13 Dec 11, 2019
Reply by Diana Hills

Looking for Equipment

I'm in the process of trying to open up a coffee shop in Norfolk, Virginia with my fiance, her brother, and their dad, and we're currently…

Started by Will Libby

1 Jan 18, 2018
Reply by Timothy Griffin

Building it yourself verses hiring professionals

I'm seeing a lot of growth in my area, Vancouver Wa., just north of Portland and much of the time I see people building/remodeling their op…

Started by Brian Millar

2 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

Policy and Procedure Check Lists

We are working towards getting our shop open and I want to make sure we are starting off on the right foot by helping our employees clearly…

Started by Danny Tippit

1 Sep 29, 2017
Reply by Aurora Myers

Specialty Coffee truck for sale, espresso food truck catering, not la marzocco but a great machine UNIC Start a coffee business! Coffee food cart trailer truck

"This unit is ready to use! Coffee Truck for Sale! In excellent condition and ready to make money and start your own mobile coffee shop!"…

Started by David P

0 Aug 18, 2017

Why use a piston lever espresso machine?

I know of a new coffee shop that is looking at saving a few bucks by getting a piston lever espresso machine. What are the advantages or di…

Started by Joseph Zimmermann

32 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Amit Ahuja

Receipt Printer on top of Espresso Machine: TOO HOT?

I have a Star Micronics TSP100 ethernet printer that I am moving from under the counter by the register. I want to put it on top of the Aur…

Started by Rick Astley

2 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by Mike Spence

Coffee Stains

There are some coffee spills outside of my shop that I haven't been able to clean up. I'm thinking that they have stained the concrete beca…

Started by Benjamin Ripley

3 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by Coffee Lover

Prevent Customers from Grabbing the Wrong Order(item on counter)

My shop runs the problem when we are extremely busy that customers sometimes grab the wrong item or an item that isn't theirs when it is se…

Started by Rick Astley

3 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Macallie Atkinson

Toper 3k Roaster For Sale!

My name is Alexander, and I've owned Noblesse Coffee Company since December 1st 2012. Our roaster (Toper TKM-SX 3K) was installed September…

Started by AlexanderHI

0 Nov 7, 2014

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service