All Discussions Tagged 'school' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HALF OFF This Upcoming Week's American Barista and Coffee Workshops

Join us next week (September 23-27) for for another incredible workshop with the experts at Bellissimo Coffee Advisors. Enjoy our world-cl…

Started by Justin Borge

0 Sep 16, 2019

Join us next week (September 23-27) for for another incredible workshop with the experts at Bellissimo Coffee Advisors. Enjoy our world-cl…

Started by Justin Borge

0 Sep 16, 2019

Started by Justin Borge

0 Sep 16, 2019

Roasting Workshop!

Hey B|X!  We (the American Barista & Coffee School) are getting ready to host our first three day Coffee Roasting Workshop in Portland,…

Started by Jen Hurd

2 Jan 16, 2017
Reply by Jen Hurd

College Plans Next Year

Hey BX'ers,  I am in the midst of figuring out how to pay for college.  I feel very strongly that i will have a career in the coffee indust…

Started by Alex Stoffregen

17 May 9, 2010
Reply by Copper River Coffee and Tea

Busters @ British International School, Jakarta.

Newly opened Busters Cafe serves the parents, teachers and senior students of Jakarta's British International School in Bintaro. The cafe i…

Started by Alun Evans

0 Oct 6, 2009

Join ABC's for 10-Days of Coffee Education

As of today, 08/27 there are only three spots left in the September ABC's class, if interested you can sign up online here: http://coffee…

Started by Matt Milletto

3 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Louise

American Barista & Coffee School Opens Affiliate School in Beijing, China

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE For more information, contact Matt Milletto: 503.232.2222 | matt@bellissimo.net coffeeschool.org | espresso101.com (…

Started by Matt Milletto

1 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Mike Spence

The American Barista and Coffee School Presents the Ultimate Coffee Profitability Seminar

The American Barista and Coffee School to Help Coffee Retailers Combat Current Financial Crisis January 10-11 [Portland] February 28-March…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Dec 4, 2008

Barista Training Courses in Culinary Schools

Some questions to ponder. Do you think this will be an eventuality? How available would you like to make training as a barista? Would a…

Started by Chasse

4 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Sean Hennessy

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service