All Discussions Tagged 'roasters' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Taking on the Big Roasters

I am the owner of a small wholesale coffee roasting company that is about 18 months old. I have about 16 small wholesale clients but I am h…

Started by Joseph Zimmermann

8 Dec 21, 2013
Reply by nick placakis

Feedback on Coffee-Tech Ghibli , Joper and Loring

Hello all ,  Just looking for feedback (good bad or ugly) from folks who currently roast or have roasted with either a Coffee-Tech Ghibli…

Started by Joe Timmons

1 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Dan Urieli

Gulf Coast Roasters Group Weekend Workshop

Fall 2011 Gulf Coast Roasters Weekend Workshop.  November 4-6.  All roasters are invited.  For information and registration, go to http://w…

Started by Ellen Stevens

0 Sep 26, 2011

Roasters Guild

Are the benefits of joining the Roasters Guild worth the cost?   I'd like to hear any experiences those on the guild have to share.

Started by Sarah Leanne Barnett

7 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Brandi Heath

Anyone following International Coffee Prices?

Coffee price has skyrocketed by 64% since May 2010! This is a reality that will affect all of us next year, and is affecting already coffee…

Started by Josue Morales

21 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Mike McGinness

THE COFFEE BOUTEAQUE

A specialty coffee house offering all the great specialty coffee and tea drinks. All coffee is roasted by us daily. We now have 2  location…

Started by nick placakis

0 Mar 27, 2011

Cafe IOTA

Introducing a serious new cafe in Arlington, VA!Our shop is using Pronto Coffee Roasters and all barista's are certified by the BGA or trai…

Started by Ryan Ross

0 Dec 1, 2010

Ristretto Roasters Seeking Baristas

We're hiring for a few positions with varying hours. Each shop hires separately so bring your resume to both for the best luck. We'll be in…

Started by Natalie Thomas

4 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Natalie Thomas

Red Berry Coffee Bar

New addition to the shop section.  Check out our new prexisting profile coffee geeks and freaks.        

Started by Red Berry Coffee Bar

0 Apr 21, 2010

The Celtic Cup Coffee House is one year old now!

Well we did it, we made it through our first year!We had a great week of celebrating. We had specials all week leading up to Saturday with…

Started by Denise Smith

1 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Mike McGinness

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service