All Discussions Tagged 'roaster' (64)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

diedrich ir2,5

I'm buying diedrich IR 2,5, or similar gas roaster. Anything for sale??

Started by Turšič Aleš

0 Apr 24, 2015

Probat L12 for sale

We have a loved and trusted Probat L12 for sale. We are the second owners and have been roasting on it since 2009. The roaster is in great…

Started by Nick Bimmerle

1 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by Nick Bimmerle

Toper 3k Roaster For Sale!

My name is Alexander, and I've owned Noblesse Coffee Company since December 1st 2012. Our roaster (Toper TKM-SX 3K) was installed September…

Started by AlexanderHI

0 Nov 7, 2014

Toper 3k Roaster For Sale!

My name is Alexander, and I've owned Noblesse Coffee Company since December 1st 2012. Our roaster (Toper TKM-SX 3K) was installed September…

Started by AlexanderHI

0 Nov 7, 2014

Test Roaster Advice Needed

Hi, My wife and I are hoping to start experimenting with roasting at home with the eventual aim of supplying beans to a local coffee shop…

Started by Phil Mazzocco

0 Dec 23, 2013

Roasting help

Hello, I'm getting a quest m3 roaster asap! I have very little roasting experience, but I know a bit about it.    I know all coffees are di…

Started by John Gibbons

3 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by sage

Coffee Roaster Installation

Hello Fellow Barista xchangers!! I am currently setting up a roastery in Seattle, WA.  we are starting small and we have purchased a used…

Started by David S. Lee

1 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by b smyth

Up and Coming Coffee Shop and Roastery called thirty-thirty Coffee Co. looking for experienced barista/roaster

Hello!  If anyone is in the Illinois area or looking to move to the Midwest, we are looking to take resumes for employment.  We have been…

Started by Ty Paluska

3 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Daniel Williamson

Roastery Name Disaster

I could really use your help everyone. A friend of mine -who is an amazing roaster- is opening up to the public in Toronto ON, and wants to…

Started by N. Hewitt

11 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by victoria fallon

Coutume Cafe

Authentic new-wave French specialty coffee shop and roastery. Located in the 7th arrondissement, at 47 Rue de Babylone, just a short walk f…

Started by Kevin Ayers

0 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Andrew Jacobson

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service