All Discussions Tagged 'retail' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Self-educating an Entrepenuer

I am hoping I can get a little advice from some business owners.I'm in a major career transition and years away from owning my own coffee s…

Started by Katherine

6 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

Awesome Customers

Rather than focus on the dregs of humanity, sometimes it's nice to recognize those who really make our day. One of our favorite customers…

Started by John P

9 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Julian Gan

Best way to find retail space?

Hi all, I'm looking for a smallish space (700-900 sq. feet) and am wondering what's the best way to find it. I've been driving around my lo…

Started by teresa pilarz

7 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by teresa pilarz

The Short List: SLC Eats [Downtown]

It's coming up on our fifth year, and it's been a good summer for us. And if I don't make a note of it, who will? :) "Editor’s Note: Vanes…

Started by John P

0 Jul 7, 2009

I am new to Barista Exchange - Chicago area

I am currently going to school for my AAS in Foodservice Administration. Want to get as much information as possible. I am looking to open…

Started by Julie Swiderski

0 Jul 7, 2009

Hot Fresh Pancakes

I am a sales consultant for Chef Stack and we have a bran new machine that sits on any counter top surface, runs on 110v power, and makes h…

Started by Jarred Hoffpauir

0 Jun 21, 2009

interested in gluten- and allergen-free baked goods??

Interested in gluten- and allergen-free baked goods for your shop?? Follow @GrannyLala on Twitter I met this gal today and she has a real…

Started by Shaun N.

0 May 22, 2009

Fetco Brewer For Sale

I have for sale a lightly used, two year old Fetco Extractor CBS-2042. Included are 4 Luxus L3D one gallon thermal dispensers in good condi…

Started by Jesse Bladyka

0 May 6, 2009

A Hint of Good News for Small Businesses

An article I found that seems to give a glimpse of hope for small businesses during hard economic times. I hear stories all the time from o…

Started by Matt Milletto

2 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by Marshall Fuss

Coffee's Third Wave Holds Strong in This Recession

A great article on The Selective Echo about the the success of quality minded coffee shops, and how to best maintain success through the re…

Started by John P

5 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Maggie Cook

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service