All Discussions Tagged 'retail' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Successful Coffee Shops?

OK, so I am sitting in a coffee shop, thinking about the shop I plan to open soon.  I start to think about the very successful shops out th…

Started by John Millstead

20 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by John P

cold brew methods for a shop setting

Hey all, So, I've spent about the last month and a half experimenting (off and on) with the whole cold-brew idea, and have finally settled…

Started by Adam Wilson

31 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by TJ Mort

how many hours would you like to work in a coffee/espresso shop, ideally?!

hey all!  moving on into february, hope everyone makes the leap successfully!   i posted a discussion before about offering free refills, o…

Started by sage

7 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Aeryn! E

Craft beer / craft coffee - "That brewery sucks," a blog post

Hey folks, I recently highly enjoyed this blog post from a local brewery in Durham NC that really got me thinking. I wanted to post it here…

Started by jonathan bonchak

1 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Jeremy Gray

Coffee Industry Fundamentals Class...

Right.   So I'm writing a class for our wholesale customers called, "Coffee Industry Fundamentals," (it was originally called "Elucidating…

Started by Nathanael May

3 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Chase Mann

NCA Launches National Coffee Break Website

National Coffee Break day is less than 30 days away (1/20/11) and its not too late to get involved.  The NCA is offering promotion ideas on…

Started by Kevin Sniffen

0 Dec 23, 2010

Grinders for retail

Hello,  I'm looking to place some grinders in our high end coffee shop in the $100 price point. What is the best grinder for that dollar ra…

Started by Michael

4 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Kevin Ayers

Coffee Service Companies

I want to sell myself (so says Cafe Don Vittorio) to coffee service companies. How do I do that? I now have House Blend, French Roast, Espr…

Started by Claudia Cabezas

2 May 30, 2010
Reply by Marshall Fuss

Weekly cuppings. Too much?

My employers and I are kicking around the idea of doing a weekly cupping Thursday nights at our coffee shop. We might even rotate through a…

Started by Paul Boyer

13 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Phong Tran

Online marketing for your coffee shop

Hey I would suggest for everybody to do some work and advertise your business online. In my first year, I became favorite place on google m…

Started by Charbello

5 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Kathy Fadorsen

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service