All Discussions Tagged 'regional' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No more regional competitions : Latest news from the SCAA

It appears that there is no discussion taking place in the Barista Exchange about the latest upset involving the SCAA's decision to pull th…

Started by Macallie Atkinson

1 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by John P

Things that make you go hmmmm?

Like why on the SCAA homepage UPCOMING EVENTS section the N. Central RBC 2/18-20 and SE RBC 2/11-13 are up there while NW RBC 1/28-30 happe…

Started by Mike McGinness

83 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Marty G Curtis

NEW USBC WEBSITE COMING SOON - usbaristachampionship.org

I got an email from Marcus Boni who wanted everyone to know that they are literally days away from launching a new usbaristachampionship.or…

Started by Matt Milletto

1 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Jay Caragay

51 weeks , 51 drinks

To celebrate the world of barista competitions and just how incredible and creative our little, big world can be I am proposing 51 weeks, 5…

Started by Sarah Dooley

3 May 12, 2009
Reply by Jay Caragay

Western Regional 2009

The Rundown:This year the Western Regional will be held in the Heart of Downtown Los Angeles' Historic Core District at the Historic Spring…

Started by Shar Griffith

2 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Matt Milletto

Competition Burn Out?

So, with regional competition coming up fast, in the U.S., I'm finding that people are getting ready for competition already. I've been pra…

Started by Alex Negranza

4 Aug 14, 2008
Reply by Spencer

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service