All Discussions Tagged 'recipes' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coffee Drinks - A Book by Michael Turback

Cool! I just received my promo copy of "Coffee Drinks" by Michael Turback, published by Ten Speed Press. The book is very cool, and is fill…

Started by Matt Milletto

3 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Alex Meece

51 weeks , 51 drinks

To celebrate the world of barista competitions and just how incredible and creative our little, big world can be I am proposing 51 weeks, 5…

Started by Sarah Dooley

3 May 12, 2009
Reply by Jay Caragay

Chocolate Recipes

Anyone have any interesting ones? Right now we just use straight Guittard (in the sauce bottle) and people seem to love it. Anything else t…

Started by Bryan Wray

0 Jan 26, 2009

Holiday Espresso and Beverage Recipes

Ginger at Gourmet Source and Ghirardelli sent me a bunch of holiday recipes for everyone to check out. I am pasting them below. Thanks Ging…

Started by Matt Milletto

1 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by Chasse

Totally off the wall drink combinations?

We have a drink we call the Cola Head (coke head was the orginal name but of course we can't use that...). It is a combination of vanilla,…

Started by Carrie

22 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Justin Mills

Coffee Culinaria group on Barista Exchange

This is an invitation for chefs, serious cooks and gastronomes interested in coffee culinary endeavors. What's the rub? Just desserts? Sauc…

Started by Treva

2 Sep 23, 2008
Reply by Treva

you named it what??? i must try one!

what are some drinks you guys make out there that people have to buy based solely on the witty name you've given it? i started making dirt…

Started by lindsaytron

7 Sep 22, 2008
Reply by Alex Galt

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service