All Discussions Tagged 'portland' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

For sale Nuova Simonelli Aurelia 2 gr Espresso Machine in Portland, OR

Nuova Simonelli Aurelia 2 gr Espresso Machine 2 NS MDX grinders 7 years old with consistent moderate use, in good working condition.   Hop…

Started by Robin Wheelright

9 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Rachel Hilty

Coffee Fest Portland - Discount Passes

Once again, I've got some discount passes for the Coffee Fest coming up in Portland OR.    The show is in Portland and takes place October…

Started by Mike Spence

0 Aug 5, 2015

Coffee Central Sherwood

Boutique-roasted coffee from Batdorf & Bronsen and Steven Smith teas.

Started by Joshua Hutcheson

0 Jul 21, 2011

Coffee Central Sherwood

Boutique-roasted coffee from Batdorf & Bronsen and Steven Smith teas.

Started by Joshua Hutcheson

0 Jul 21, 2011

Nook

Nook is a new business on the ground floor of a beautiful old house near the end of NW 23rd Ave by Raleigh. They serve Cellar Door's excell…

Started by Daniel Gruska

0 Nov 20, 2010

Experienced Barista/Shop Manager looking for work in the Vancouver, WA/Portland, OR area

I have two years experience in coffee. Currently manage a cafe in the Sacramento area but I'm moving to Vancouver. Very proficient with a s…

Started by Joseph Plaugher

3 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Jason Haeger

Ristretto Roasters Seeking Baristas

We're hiring for a few positions with varying hours. Each shop hires separately so bring your resume to both for the best luck. We'll be in…

Started by Natalie Thomas

4 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Natalie Thomas

Join ABC's for 10-Days of Coffee Education

As of today, 08/27 there are only three spots left in the September ABC's class, if interested you can sign up online here: http://coffee…

Started by Matt Milletto

3 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Louise

Seattle, Vancouver, and Portland Attractions and coffee!

Im taking a 10 day vacation out to Seattle, Vancouver BC and Portland. I have never been there before so I was wondering what are some of t…

Started by Maria

5 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Maria

Portland Coffee Cats... Need a job?

Hey there, This is Alex from the Clearing Cafe in NW. Portland Oregon, and we currently have a part time position opening up in about a we…

Started by Alex C. McGregor

0 Sep 1, 2009

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service