All Discussions Tagged 'origin' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Origin trip to Guatemala, places and recommendations?

Hi there!    I plan on visiting Guatemala soon for some R&R, and to learn everything about the process of what goes into creating a goo…

Started by Sita Coutu

2 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Alice Paige

I need advice on how to create interest and desire for single-origin, specialty coffee in a CT"suburb" of NYC

I recently moved my family from Williamsburg, Brooklyn to Connecticut for the space, and took a position leading the coffee portion of  a b…

Started by Joshua Dittmer

9 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Christian Z

How does the soil affect our coffee?

I have been in charge of the cupping at my coffeshop for a few weeks now, and in that time Ive become more aware of the different tastes i…

Started by Peter P. Simonsen

4 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Peter P. Simonsen

Origin trip photos

Hi everyone, Does anyone have any cool images from origin that they would be willing to share for my use on my website and Facebook page?…

Started by Marie Cullinan

1 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Jay Caragay

The Significance of Terroir vs Varietal vs Processing

I spent the first few months of this year farming in Kona. I was recently considering everything I did not get out of the trip; all my unan…

Started by Stephen Cadieux

5 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Jason Haeger

Pictures of Roasters Guild Origin Trip to Honduras (Jan-Feb 2011)

I just posted a photo set of the most recent Roasters Guild Origin Trip to Honduras. A truly unforgettable experience! Hope you guys enjoy…

Started by Jean-Pascal Beaudoin

4 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Jean-Pascal Beaudoin

.I Can't Afford the Monkeys in My Coffee!

Interesting article on Costa Rica coffee farm and the Rainforest....

Started by Mike McGinness

1 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Matias Zeledon

International Frappé Week Starts August 23!

It's International Frappé Week! Celebrate with us! http://bit.ly/cqS7WDSprudge.com

Started by Sprudge.com

2 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Sprudge.com

Direct Trade - Where to Begin?

This just kind of fell into my lap amazingly enough but I've recently come by an opportunity to set up a direct trade with Rwandan coffee f…

Started by Copper River Coffee and Tea

7 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Henry

BIRCH COFFEE

Perhaps Henry James described it best in The Great Good Place, his short story about a harried writer who dreams of a simple yet special sp…

Started by Jeremy Saul

0 Jun 4, 2010

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service