All Discussions Tagged 'mocha' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mixing Iced Drinks

So a while back, our shop got a negative review on yelp that really stuck with me for some reason. the poster was bothered by the fact that…

Started by Dylan Henson

4 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Brady

Chocolate for a Mocha

Right now, I'm in the process of doing research for a potential coffee shop project and I need some opinions of the best affordable chocola…

Started by Zach Z

4 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by lance battenfield

Mocha Madness and Cocoa Conundrums

Hey all,   I'm curious to know how the community is approaching mochas these days. I'm looking for a different approach, or else just more…

Started by Tristan Bacon

15 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by christopher myers

Fair Trade Chocolate Sauces (for mochas, hot cocoa, etc.)... What are the best options?

Okay, so I want a fair trade chocolate sauce that has no HFCS or Fructose. I've recently been convinced of the argument to ban HFCS, and I'…

Started by Alex Galt

13 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Jared Rutledge

Best sauce/liquid mocha, white mocha, caramel, and chai?

We'd like to have our mocha, white mocha, caramel, and chai in liquid/sauce form for making drinks. This is especially important for blende…

Started by Daniel James Scriver

8 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Bryan Wray

Red Rock Coffee

Red Rock is built upon three values: CAFFEINE, CULTURE, and COMMUNITY. But before we get to that, let's back up.We're all in search of that…

Started by John Dustman

0 Jun 16, 2009

Kidd Coffee

Located in southen Ohio, 25 miles north of Cincinnati. This contemporary coffee shop, was founded in 2005. It is one of six franchise oper…

Started by mark couch

0 Feb 10, 2009

Holiday Espresso and Beverage Recipes

Ginger at Gourmet Source and Ghirardelli sent me a bunch of holiday recipes for everyone to check out. I am pasting them below. Thanks Ging…

Started by Matt Milletto

1 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by Chasse

Finding Nirvana: Single Origin Espresso's

Voice your opinion on your single origin espresso experience's. What SO's have you come across to be completely brilliant? Voice any specif…

Started by Josh Rosenmeier

3 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by Benza Lance

Creating Chocolate Sauce

Anyone have any luck with making your own chocolate for your cafe. We are experimenting with making our own for mochas. Hot, cold and blend…

Started by Z Bancroft

17 Apr 29, 2008
Reply by Brady

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service