All Discussions Tagged 'machine' (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wanted: Grinders and the like...

Hello, Opening up a new shop within the next month and a half. Times are tough, so anything we can buy used (we're all about recycle and r…

Started by Joey Trujillo

11 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Andy

Rancillo Epoch...HELP!

hot water works...steam wand works when we go to extract and espresso nothing happens. it sounds like its working but the water is not co…

Started by victoria fallon

13 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by victoria fallon

Coffee Shop Equipments for Sale – Coffeehouse Closing in East Atlanta

The coffeehouse will be closing at the end of this month. I'm looking for buyers for all equipments and fixtures. Here are the major equipm…

Started by Ivy Yuqing

12 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by John Elford

Astra Espresso Machines

I put this under classifieds last week but Im not sure if it would completely be considered classifieds since its really a group buy. Just…

Started by Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe

3 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe

Mystery Machine in La Marzocco booth at coffee fest?

I saw a strange espresso machine at coffee fest. The pump and boiler and pretty much everything were in an under-the-counter box with only…

Started by Cody Kirkland

22 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Joseph Robertson

New Astra gourmet semi auto

Hey guys. I'm working on picking up a few espresso machines from Astra and anytime I buy multiples they always give me a great price. If an…

Started by Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe

1 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe

Why you shouldn't buy a Super Automatic Espresso Machine

As if we didn't already know . . . but I think Dominic explains it all with more pizzazz! PS: If anyone knows this man and can arran…

Started by Lorenzo Perkins

3 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Jesse Bladyka

Dream Machine

There are a ton of quality espresso machines out there...and there are a tone of machines that cause nothing but problems. If you could des…

Started by Daniel Williamson

8 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Damon Lurie

Dispersion screens stuck, HELP?!

Ok, I need to remove the dispersion screens from the group heads of my Simonelli for a good soak in Urnex and I guess the flat head screws…

Started by David Fell

17 Oct 3, 2009

La Marzocco GB/5 3 Group AV - Like New

Used La Marzocco GB/5 3 Group - AV This came out of a high end office complex that recently went bust. Approximately 2 years old, but bare…

Started by Heath Henley

1 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by John Levesque

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service