All Discussions Tagged 'machine' (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Which can be best espresso machine in 200 dollars budget?

Hello, I am a coffee lover at the beginner level and now want to buy my first espresso machine.  I have read a lot of reviews on google but…

Started by faisal rana

8 Jun 20, 2022
Reply by Best Products House

Online Purchase of Espresso coffee Machine

I regularly drink coffee. I always make coffee in my coffee machine. My coffee machine was too old and was showing a lot of complaints rece…

Started by Rosie Robins

2 Jan 3, 2022
Reply by Your Special Brew

kees van der westen 3 group spirit

Hi we are selling a kees van der westen spirit 3 group head. Good machine just selling because we closed down one of our shops. always bee…

Started by Jeff

0 Apr 9, 2021

2019 Linea PB for sale

This Linea PB came out of a slower cafe that went out of business shortly after purchasing it. It operates perfectly, and all preventative…

Started by Lance Roper

3 Mar 22, 2021
Reply by Lance Roper

Recommendations for my customers for home espresso machines.....

I know that as a coffee shop owner, i might not want to recommend home espresso machines to my customers but they ask and I'd like to be mo…

Started by Sue Harnly

22 Apr 6, 2020
Reply by Diana Hills

La Marzocco GB 52ee for sale!

The machine is in pretty good shape- only things that it needs are 2 new portafilters, and the machine was hardwired so the plug for the ma…

Started by Ron Scouten

0 Nov 25, 2019

Manual Commercial Coffee Grinder - Red ~ 7Hundred JX-AC Top brand & quality - Buy Today!

Now you can afford to buy that home Coffee Grinder you have always wanted.  Buy one for home and one for the workplace. View Manual Cof…

Started by Coffee Bean Comrades

0 Nov 15, 2019

Brooks Parts | Coffee Machine Parts

It started out as a hobby, a passion for these great machines that offer us the balm of coffee every morning, every day. Six years ago our…

Started by Brooks Parts

0 Apr 11, 2019

FOR SALE: La Marzocco Linea ee

Just over 2 years old. Purchased through Irving Farm Coffee Roasters and routinely maintained by their tech team. Meticulously cleaned. We…

Started by First Village Coffee

2 Jan 21, 2019
Reply by First Village Coffee

For Sale: 3-Group Synesso Cyncra (2007) $5,800 - Great Value

For Sale: 3-Group Synesso Cyncra (2007) $5,800 - Great Value We are a successful high-quality specialty coffee shop in Chicago selling our…

Started by Lee C.

0 Mar 2, 2018

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service