All Discussions Tagged 'lever' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lever-Driven Espresso Machines--Adjustments?

Hi All! Our cafe just opened, and we decided to go with an Astoria Gloria Lever-driven espresso machine. While she's very sleek and very se…

Started by Jennifer Graham

14 May 23, 2018
Reply by Jason

Why use a piston lever espresso machine?

I know of a new coffee shop that is looking at saving a few bucks by getting a piston lever espresso machine. What are the advantages or di…

Started by Joseph Zimmermann

32 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Amit Ahuja

spring lever espresso machines

IM confused. would you recommend one of these or are they as tricky to use as the reviews suggest. I am starting a coffee stall and I am te…

Started by sara macdonnell

7 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by oliver jean

complete espresso cart outfit w/ a 1954 Gaggia 3gr lever machine; $25k obo

we are selling a very unique, complete and very functional espresso cart outfit equipped with a fully restored  and technically updated/mo…

Started by oliver jean

0 Dec 27, 2014

spring lever espresso machines

IM confused. would you recommend one of these or are they as tricky to use as the reviews suggest. I am starting a coffee stall and I am te…

Started by sara macdonnell

0 Jul 30, 2014

Astoria Gloria Lever - Yay or Nay?

Aloha Gang - We are a fairly busy cafe out on Kauai. Looking to get a new machine and we really love the Astoria Gloria Lever machine. 1. I…

Started by sean garcia

14 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by sean garcia

Another thread about portable machines / gas powered....

Hi friends, I found a helpful thread about portable espresso / gas powered setups on here previously started by Gwilym Davies that answered…

Started by jonathan bonchak

1 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by jonathan bonchak

The Hub

Intelligentsia coffee via lever machine and pour overs along side Verde bikes

Started by Jason Strother

0 Dec 29, 2009

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service