All Discussions Tagged 'la' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

La Marzocco GB5 3 gp for sale!!

I have a four year old GB5 AV 3 group machine for sale.  I will replace all the flow meters and do a general maintenance of the machine bef…

Started by Andy Wiebe

0 Nov 13, 2014

La Marzocco FB 80- 2 group - EE- for sale- 2 yrs old

Hi Everyone. i am selling my amazing, Burgundy color, La Marzocco FB 80, 2 group, semi automatic . i have been using it in a coffee kiosk f…

Started by Cafe Cafe

0 Jan 30, 2013

Auto steam (autosteam) on the la marzocco. Any idea how it works?

Hi, does anyone have an idea how the optional autosteam function works on the factory ordered la marzocco? In my research, the la marzocco…

Started by Alex Bitsios

5 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by Mike Sabol

Taking 110v pre-1986 La Pavoni to 220v-land (europe)

I'm planning to take my pre-1986 La Pavoni machine to Switzerland. It recently dawned on me that it may only work with 110v and plugging it…

Started by Alec Jacobson

4 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Alec Jacobson

I want your used La Marzocco!

Looking to buy your used La Marzocco, the worse shape it's in, the better! I'm just looking for a machine to pull apart to teach myself. I…

Started by Daniel Williamson

3 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Jason Shipley

Seeking San Francisco Home

...and figured it may be easier to find a like-minded roommate on here than on Craigslist.   Is anyone reading this within biking distance…

Started by Rachel M

1 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Dustin DeMers

La Marzocco baskets...what size do you use?

Hello!   For those of you who are working with a La Marzocco, what size of baskets are you using and how much espresso are you dosing into…

Started by Terika

7 May 30, 2011
Reply by N. Freeman

Explaining espresso machine distribution

How does a brand new La Marzocco, Nuovo Simonelli, Synesso or Slayer espresso machine get to a shop? These are four of the most exciting an…

Started by Joshua Godsey

6 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Brady

Marco Hot water dispenser!??

Has anyone seen the new Marco hot water dispenser?? If not, check it out, it can be found on the La Marzocco site under La Marzocco USA. I…

Started by John Gibbons

1 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Brady

How do I determine the condition of a used La Marzocco for Sale??

I have been in the market for a replacement machine for our shop. I have found what appears to be a good deal (3 group EE La Marzocco FB-70…

Started by Logan Allender

6 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by ryan mcdougall

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service