All Discussions Tagged 'grinders' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Equipment

I'm in the process of trying to open up a coffee shop in Norfolk, Virginia with my fiance, her brother, and their dad, and we're currently…

Started by Will Libby

1 Jan 18, 2018
Reply by Timothy Griffin

Automatic espresso grinders?

Anybody know much about automatic espresso grinders? I want one, but there are few I would like to find some more info on. also if you know…

Started by Austin Lee Decker

14 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Brady

Pourover bar without electricity?

I have done a farmers market for the last few years and would like to switch over to doing pourover coffee. The problem is I don't have acc…

Started by Joseph Zimmermann

6 May 19, 2011
Reply by christopher myers

Grinders, Doserless on demand?

model numbers please?! I strongly dislike the programmed doses. I could explain, but, it's a long conversation, and most of you probably al…

Started by ryan mcdougall

6 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Oscar Nyman

Grinder Help

So, here's the deal.  I just got an espresso machine for my house and decided not to skimp on the grinder.  I know these options are overki…

Started by Ryan Soeder

18 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Joona Suominen

looking for Bunn G1/2/3 burr set

Does anyone have a set of SHARP stainless steel grinder burrs for the Bunn G1/G2/G3 bulk grinder? All I can find online are the $200-ish ve…

Started by Adam Wilson

7 May 25, 2010
Reply by Bryan Wray

burr replacement schedule

Hi all, I'm wondering what everyone thinks/knows about the lifespan of grinder burrs. At my shop, they've theoretically been replaced every…

Started by Jacob Casella

1 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Brady

Espresso Grinders for Sale

My coffeehouse is doing some spring cleaning and I wanted to let everyone know what I have before I start posting to ebay, etc. I have 2 R…

Started by cafeBLACK

8 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by jeremiah frazier

gourmet caffe bar "mirisi kave"

*this is our trade moto *this is our trade logo *this is our sign

Started by Domagoj Trusic

0 Sep 5, 2009

Grinding beans with no electricity

Recently our power went out (at home) for some 12 hours. The gas grill did the trick getting water up to temp. but it soon dawned on me - h…

Started by Dan Dean

14 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Bryan Wray

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service