All Discussions Tagged 'grinder' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rober E Question

Howdy coffee friends, I was wondering if anyone knew about the chamber/auger in the doserless Rober E.  Someone was telling me that the Ro…

Started by Ty Paluska

3 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Ty Paluska

Swift grinder for sale or trade

Used, 4 year old LM Swift grider. New burrs, freshly tuned up for sale or trade for MAHLKONIG_K30TWIN or similar.  Asking $4,000. Reasonabl…

Started by Zechariah White

3 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by Mike McGinness

Grinder dilation?

Hi all. I'm new to this site and looking forward to all the information and advice available! What a great place.I have a potentially very…

Started by rachelpinto.soprano

5 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by rachelpinto.soprano

Best grinder

What is the best grinder of all? Compac K10, Mazzer, Mahlkönig .....

Started by Christian Brøndum

12 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Shadow

Skerton vs. Slim mill

I have a slim mill, and it was awesome, but...unfortunately it broke, in an almost unfixable manner. What happened is the part of the axel…

Started by John Gibbons

8 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by John Gibbons

What grinder to get for my shop?

Talking about a whole bean grinder for pour overs, chemex, press, etc.  We will be doing by-the-cup brewing for everything.  I'm looking cl…

Started by Daniel Williamson

8 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Matthew

8oz Pour over!

Howdy Y'all, Just thinking out loud.   I've been brewing V60/chemex for quite a while now, and sometimes I question every cup I make becaus…

Started by John Gibbons

0 Feb 10, 2011

Anyone Go to La Marzocco Out of the Box Mazzer Seminar?

Did anyone go to the La Marzocco Out of the Box conference in Berkley last week and if so did you go to the Mazzer grinder seminar and woul…

Started by Keith Eckert

1 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Dustin DeMers

Astoria vs Mazzer, Malkhonig: Differences?

Hey folks, I've been trying to find the difference between Astoria and Mazzer and/or Malkhonig grinders.  It seems as though Astoria has th…

Started by Andy Wiebe

6 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Shadow

Kyocera Ceramic Grinder CM-45 CF ='s Awesome

I started a discussion about a cheaper grinder for home espresso use a few months ago. The direction of the discussion went was get a hand…

Started by Dustin DeMers

2 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Dustin DeMers

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service