All Discussions Tagged 'food' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Specialty Coffee truck for sale, espresso food truck catering, not la marzocco but a great machine UNIC Start a coffee business! Coffee food cart trailer truck

"This unit is ready to use! Coffee Truck for Sale! In excellent condition and ready to make money and start your own mobile coffee shop!"…

Started by David P

0 Aug 18, 2017

Frozen custard

in addition to our coffeehouse, we have a coffee truck selling espresso, smoothies, teas. would like to add frozen custard and icees...any…

Started by V lawhead

0 Jun 20, 2015

Seasons Bounty: A simple way to increase cafe profit

Solutions for Operators One of the easiest ways for a cafe to stretch it's purchasing dollar is by putting food up, or preserving. At this…

Started by MOCAFE™

0 Aug 15, 2011

Food Service Sanitation Manager???

Hello all. I am getting closer to my goal of opening a shop in Chicago and just ran across an interesting note on the city's website. They…

Started by Sean

4 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

Pacific Grind Cafe

Just setting up our shop here on BX. For lack of a meandering banter about how much we love to make good coffee and food and living on the…

Started by Johnbruce Haslett (JB)

0 Nov 4, 2009

Cafe 116

Great food. Select coffees and teas. Wine and beer.

Started by Greg Stumbo

0 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Gina Palandri

First time in Sao Paulo! What to see and not to see.....

i have a full day in Sao Paulo to enjoy the city after my coffee agenda has been satisfied. What to do?

Started by Bryan Dyer

2 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Bryan Dyer

The Short List: SLC Eats [Downtown]

It's coming up on our fifth year, and it's been a good summer for us. And if I don't make a note of it, who will? :) "Editor’s Note: Vanes…

Started by John P

0 Jul 7, 2009

Hot Fresh Pancakes

I am a sales consultant for Chef Stack and we have a bran new machine that sits on any counter top surface, runs on 110v power, and makes h…

Started by Jarred Hoffpauir

0 Jun 21, 2009

Fresh Foods Cafe

With a passion for all we do, Fresh Foods Cafe serves up world-class coffee and exceptional foods in an ocean side dining venue. Watch our…

Started by Chris P

0 Apr 11, 2009

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service