All Discussions Tagged 'fest' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coffee Fest NYC Discount Passes

Hi All! I've got 50% off passes to the Coffee Fest show coming up in March.  The dates are the 11th, 12th and 13th of March.   Call me (80…

Started by Mike Spence

0 Jan 20, 2016

Coffee Fest Portland - Discount Passes

Once again, I've got some discount passes for the Coffee Fest coming up in Portland OR.    The show is in Portland and takes place October…

Started by Mike Spence

0 Aug 5, 2015

Coffee Fest Chicago Passes

It's that time again!  Coffee Fest is coming to Chicago in June.  I have discount passes for the show (no obligation). Shoot me a message h…

Started by Mike Spence

0 Apr 22, 2015

Coffee Fest St. Louis Passes

Hi All!  If anyone is headed to St. Louis for Coffee Fest (May 30 - June 01, 2014) let me know.   I have discount passes available.  Messag…

Started by Mike Spence

0 Apr 30, 2014

Discount Passes for Coffee Fest Seattle - 2013

I have discount ($10) passes for the Coffee Fest show in Seattle.  The show is October 4th,5th and 6th.  If I remember correctly, the passe…

Started by Mike Spence

1 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Brady

I could use a couch (or two)!

Hello bXers! I just got word that I have been selected to participate in the New World Latte Art Championships at Coffee Fest in Minneapol…

Started by Parris Graves

1 May 15, 2010
Reply by Shellie Adams

Coffee Fest World Latte Art Championships BRACKET

The bracket for the upcoming Minneapolis World Latte Art Championships is up! Coffee Fest is pleased to announce the creation and debut of…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 May 13, 2010

New World Latte Art Championships - Debuting at Coffee Fest MN

New World Latte Art Championships   Welcome to the "New World Latte Art Championships at Coffee Fest" sponsored by Nuova Simonelli, Dillan…

Started by Matt Milletto

4 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by chris ganger

Coffee Fest NY Passes

The deadline to register is coming up quick for the Coffee Fest in NY!    If anyone is still looking for passes - Visit www.CoffeeFest.com

Started by Mike Spence

1 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Mike Spence

Coffee Fest NYC/NJ Meadowlands - FREE Admission via bX

Hello Barista Exchange Members! I am very excited about the upcoming Coffee Fest show at the Meadowlands, NJ March 5th - 7th.In this challe…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Jan 27, 2010

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service