All Discussions Tagged 'exchange' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Barista Exchange Partners

I want to thank our current Barista Exchange Partners for their support and participation with the site. The current partners are: The Ame…

Started by Matt Milletto

5 Jul 15, 2020
Reply by Jack Williams

Couch surfing

Fellow BXers, I am traveling to Seattle to take a tech course with La Marzocco. I am looking for a couch to surf on and friends to introdu…

Started by Chris Hooton

0 Nov 1, 2012

Chicago Barista Exchange?

I am spending three weeks (July 18 - Aug 5) living in Chicago with friends. I would love to help out at area coffeehouses while I am there.…

Started by Chris Hooton

2 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Chris Hooton

Barista Exchange to Italy

I was wondering if anyone had any information on programs that operate like foreign exchange students only with baristas instead. Awhile ag…

Started by Jessica Jarrett

0 Nov 21, 2010

Who wants to host the Barista Exchange Traveling Darth Vader?!?!

The Barista Exchange Traveling Darth Vader moved on to a new home during the SCAA in Anaheim. Jason Calhoon of Avenue Coffee (http://www.av

Started by Coffee Kids

0 Apr 22, 2010

The bX traveling Darth Vader Project: On the Road to Anaheim

The bX Darth Vader is snug in his box after an extended visit in Santa Fe. Had a great time with him here at the Coffee Kids office and we'…

Started by Coffee Kids

0 Mar 26, 2010

Coffee Fest NYC/NJ Meadowlands - FREE Admission via bX

Hello Barista Exchange Members! I am very excited about the upcoming Coffee Fest show at the Meadowlands, NJ March 5th - 7th.In this challe…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Jan 27, 2010

House Grind - Come work in Southern Spain?

Hello, My partners and I started House Grind a year ago bringing a business model that is common to North America and elsewhere in Europe…

Started by Ashley

0 Dec 3, 2009

Barista Exchange Header Design Contest

Hi bX'ers! I woke up this morning with an idea, and I want to see it happen. Even I get a little bored of the same header on Barista Excha…

Started by Matt Milletto

10 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Matt Milletto

Barista Exchange Podcast - #1

Woohoo! We now have our 1st Podcast available! I am very excited to start doing these podcasts every month or two, and will be inviting gue…

Started by Matt Milletto

8 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Matt Milletto

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service