All Discussions Tagged 'espresso' (289)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Home Espresso Machine - Francis Francis or Starbucks Barista?

I am new to the industry and really don't know that much about espresso machines in general let alone home espresso machines. I have to pic…

Started by Maria

6 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Jose Miguel

SO Espresso Yirgacheffe

Hey guys, I decided to try some Ethiopian that was roasted fairy light through the 'spro machine and got mixed results. This was roasted f…

Started by Dave_G

4 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Kevin Ayers

The Hub Coffee Co.

Great coffee in the Biggest Little City!   Serving french pressed coffee roasted here in Reno by The Hub.  Also featuring a "traditional" e…

Started by Joey Trujillo

0 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Kelly Wright

I am new to Barista Exchange - Chicago area

I am currently going to school for my AAS in Foodservice Administration. Want to get as much information as possible. I am looking to open…

Started by Julie Swiderski

0 Jul 7, 2009

Anyone using a summer espresso blend?

Back in the spring, my boss and I started sampling new espresso blends for our shop and we found a great four-bean blend that I had thought…

Started by brett felchner

1 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by Alun Evans

Opposite Cafe 1 and 2

Opposite cafe is an independent company of 2 coffee shops in Leeds. Opposite 1 is situated opposite the main steps to Leeds University ser…

Started by Matt Hope

0 Jul 5, 2009

Faema E61 for sale in NOLA

Sadly our Cafe is closing but someone gets to buy our machine! It's a Faema E61 that is still in working order. Cared for by our local coff…

Started by Christopher Starnes

0 Jul 2, 2009

Books on Science behind Coffee

Hey all, A common theme that seems to be popping up is questions relating to the science behind coffee and espresso. Does anyone know of…

Started by Nathan Kosky

7 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Jesse Bladyka

Used espresso machine parts?

Today I found a La Pavoni Europiccola (circa '86) at a thrift shop for $10. Heating element and plumbing seam to work fine. Only problem is…

Started by Alec Jacobson

1 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by Kevin Ayers

Hot Fresh Pancakes

I am a sales consultant for Chef Stack and we have a bran new machine that sits on any counter top surface, runs on 110v power, and makes h…

Started by Jarred Hoffpauir

0 Jun 21, 2009

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service