All Discussions Tagged 'double' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dbl Wall Hot Cups

Any favorite dbl wall hot cups instead of adding sleeves? We go back and forth. Also, favorite customized sleeve company?

Started by V lawhead

2 May 31, 2017
Reply by Olivia

Switching from Triple to Double shop

I am considering switching from a triple to double shot baskets in our shop and was looking for any advice from some more experienced baris…

Started by Jesse Cox

0 Jul 16, 2012

Explain double boiler

A coffee shop owner recommended a double-boiler espresso machine. Can someone explain the benefits of this and does it apply to a 2 Group m…

Started by Mystic Brew

4 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Casey Trammel

Coffeehouse Northwest

"Quality. This dinky coffee shop on cracked-out Burnside serves the best coffee in the neighborhood and perhaps the best on the western sho…

Started by JeffreyScott

0 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Clayton Rogers

Different baskets for espresso?

Dear coffee professionals. I've been thinking about serving single and double espressos. To many people, they are simply a different size.…

Started by John Gibbons

3 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by John Gibbons

Double Roasting???

I have a friend who works at a restaurant where they cook everything with a wood fire oven.  He said they buy their coffee from a roaster i…

Started by Joe Burns

8 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by luke hudek

Going from Triple basket Naked to Double basket Spouted. Help?

Just looking for suggestions. I'm having a bit of difficulty with my espresso extractions at the moment. Here's the deal, at the shop we p…

Started by Matthew Gasaway

41 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Chris

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service