All Discussions Tagged 'dosing' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for clear, concise training materials for my staff!

Hey all, I've looked all over the site and I'm having a hard time turning up training videos and materials. I'm specifically looking for…

Started by Lisa Kettyle

2 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Brady

Rancilio dispersion screw messing things up

Hi, all. First post, and I want to thank everyone for the great discussions. I have profited from them. Our shop uses a Rancilio Class 10,…

Started by Evan C

3 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Brady

Rober E Question

Howdy coffee friends, I was wondering if anyone knew about the chamber/auger in the doserless Rober E.  Someone was telling me that the Ro…

Started by Ty Paluska

3 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Ty Paluska

Thoughts on Carpal Tunnel

Most of you baristas know what it's like to pull hundreds of shots a shift - it's tiring. Lately I've been feeling some numbness in my righ…

Started by Aaron McNany

20 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by mayinja marvin

Anfim Caimano Doser Star Adjustments

Hey, folks! I've noticed lately the dosing chamber on my Anfim Super Caimano has been consistently dirty; my doses are accurate, but at any…

Started by Chloé Damkoehler

4 May 1, 2011
Reply by Dustin DeMers

Dosing Espresso

What have people found to be the most successful, efficient, and accurate way for dosing espresso when you don't have Grind on Demand? The…

Started by John Gibbons

8 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Aeryn! E

Frequent Grinder Adjustment Shows Sub-Par Technique

From a few months back (for those who don't frequent Home-Barista) Interesting discussion on H-B here   First Post of discussion thread :It…

Started by Mike McGinness

25 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Chris

how you dose?

Hi! I am thinking about how to establish more consistency in my espresso dosing. I confident at this point that I am pretty good at mainta…

Started by Joshua Dommermuth

32 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Chris Capell

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service