All Discussions Tagged 'customer' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Prevent Customers from Grabbing the Wrong Order(item on counter)

My shop runs the problem when we are extremely busy that customers sometimes grab the wrong item or an item that isn't theirs when it is se…

Started by Rick Astley

3 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Macallie Atkinson

Decaf espresso, utilizing every aspect.

The thought of a "perfect" cup of 'Decaf' espresso might sound more like an oxymoron than a reasonable thought, but happy customers, means…

Started by Branden J. Bresson

3 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by will frith

Nicest thing a customer has said

Customers have done nice things for us. But what compliments have they given you or what's the nicest thing customers have said to you?Mine…

Started by Jennifer Vaaler

41 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by James Perini

What bottled beverages do you sell in your store?

If you have a fridge where customers can reach in a purchase bottled water, sodas, etc, which brands do you have? We currently sell Pellegr…

Started by Dawn S.

24 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Carmen Guardado

Some customer bringing in and consuming drinks and food from other stores

We recently opened our first full service coffee shop near a university. Some customers are bringing in and consuming food and drinks from…

Started by Ron Serapio

26 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Brady

Coffee at closing time

I was recently confronted with this issue when out and about getting coffee myself, and was wondering what the general consensus was on her…

Started by Laura Campbell

13 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Ian C.

Things To Not Say To A Barista

Has a customer asked you a question or say something that was completely out of line? Let us know here. The most common questions and phras…

Started by Jennifer Vaaler

220 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Joseph Robertson

In the Spirit of Italy

You'd think most discussions with a topic title that included the name of Italy would have something to do with espresso, especially here.…

Started by Keith Goduti

0 Jan 16, 2011

Esspresso to-go

It is store policy at my shop, Catalina Coffee, that we never ever serve espresso to-go says so right on our menu: Espresso daily offerings…

Started by Lindsey

13 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Elijah Thomas Clark

Coffee in Salt Lake City?

Hey all - I've got a customer traveling to the Salt Lake City area this week... Any good shops/roasters he should check out?Thanks in advan…

Started by Mike Shipley

3 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by John P

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service