All Discussions Tagged 'cups' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Equipment

I'm in the process of trying to open up a coffee shop in Norfolk, Virginia with my fiance, her brother, and their dad, and we're currently…

Started by Will Libby

1 Jan 18, 2018
Reply by Timothy Griffin

Dbl Wall Hot Cups

Any favorite dbl wall hot cups instead of adding sleeves? We go back and forth. Also, favorite customized sleeve company?

Started by V lawhead

2 May 31, 2017
Reply by Olivia

Stamps for coffee cups

Hi  Did a search & came up with nothing, but I have seen this topic discussed in the past!  I am looking for stamps for takeout coffee…

Started by Derryl Reid

9 Mar 14, 2016
Reply by Stevo

Environmentally friendly may not be friendly...

I have recently discovered that the "Earth Choice" recyclable/compostable cups I have been using may not be as environmentally friendly as…

Started by Denise Smith

3 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Tom Dove

Ceramic Coffee Cups

I am in need of some good ceramic cups for my cafe.  Everywhere I look seems to be sold out!  Nothing too extravagant, just the basics.  If…

Started by Mehran Jafarian

4 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Mark Jackson

How many in-house cups

I'm sure there might be a thread out there about this too...sorry in advance. If you know if the link, please do share!   How many in-house…

Started by mariposacoffeeroastery

1 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Mike McGinness

Sizes of Paper Cups

As I am not a barista, it would be good to get a idea of what size cup is best for the industry, currently there are 8oz / 250ml uses 80mm…

Started by Mark N Woodward

8 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by olivier dutil

Ceramic To-Go Cups

I had a customer bring a really nice ceramic to-go cup into my store. I love ceramics, because I feel like the stainless to-gos taint the t…

Started by Janice

9 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Janice

Damn Cups...

Is there a source out there to purchase 4 & 8oz brown (kraft or natural) hot paper cups? I feel like I've looked all over. Everything w…

Started by Jason Burton

6 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Barista Bruce

Rattleware coffeehouse collection substitute.

Hi. I just ordered a bunch of stuff from espresso supply in the "cremaware" collection and I'm not all that excited about it. More of a cr…

Started by Stephanie Ratanas

0 Aug 3, 2009

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service