All Discussions Tagged 'cupping' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

lab equipment cleaning protocols?

Does anyone have any current, successful protocols for maintaining equipment cleanliness and proper operation in their coffee cupping lab t…

Started by Andi C. Trindle

0 Sep 24, 2009

Cupping events in Los Angeles

Does anyone host or know of cupping events in the Los Angeles/Southern California area?

Started by Phil

3 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Phil

LRBC Coffee dork-out

The Little Red Bike Cafe is hosting/sponsoring a general coffee gathering featuring our roaster Courier Coffee Roasters on Monday, June 15t…

Started by Ray

4 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Ray

IR-3 Users... What do ya know?

I've been roasting on my Deidrich IR-3 for about a year now with wonderful (and sometimes not so wonderful) results. Any IR-3 owners out th…

Started by Darren Reynolds

0 Mar 4, 2009

American Barista & Coffee School Announces New Latte Art and Sensory Skills Workshops - USBC

Portland, OR (February 9, 2009) – Two new half-day latte art and sensory skills training workshops will be held concurrent with this year’s…

Started by Matt Milletto

2 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Andrew Hetzel

Cupping and sampling

Currently trying to get my head round the coffee roasting process... eep! Seems to me that roasters and cuppers have a great deal of power…

Started by Bel Townsend

4 May 9, 2008
Reply by Spencer

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service