All Discussions Tagged 'cleaning' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Towel and Rag service

Hello all! We are launching a new speciality coffee shop and want to best anticipate the needs of our baristas towel and rag wise (and als…

Started by Amber

0 Oct 30, 2016

Shop Cleaning Schedules and Duties

I've been a part of the industry for ten years and have noticed that the cleaning schedules, duties and responsibilities vary from shop to…

Started by M

6 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by mali sunan

Cleaning Grinder Burrs

I have a Mazzer grinder (super jolly) and recently replaced the burrs.  Noticing the burrs had a lot of what looked to be coffee sediment,…

Started by Johnny Steverson

3 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by Scott

Food safe cleaner/solvent.

Hi! Can anyone recommend a food safe solvent for cleaning a coffee roaster? The parts I want to clean are the drop shoot and the ventilatio…

Started by John Socks

4 May 15, 2012
Reply by Eric Schaefer

When do you clean your espresso machine?

This is a spinoff from another topic. When do you clean your espresso machine? What does that mean at your shop? How often do you: Backfl…

Started by Brady

26 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Carmen Guardado

Cleaning your roaster

We have a Diedrich IR-7 with an afterburner. It is a really beautiful machine, but I think that we haven't been cleaning it as well as we s…

Started by Mike Mierzejewski

4 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Mike Mierzejewski

To Backflush or Totally Demolish?

Hi all,I was wondering if I could get a few opinions about the cleaning regimen of a two group Astoria in a low to mid volume shop.  My emp…

Started by Kathryn Markham

15 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Brady

Cleaning cooling tray

This one's for the roastahs! Does anyone have any suggestions for a fast/effective way to clean out the little holes in the cooling tray? W…

Started by Jocelyn Peknik

16 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Dirk Maritz

Cleaning pitchers...

Hello!I was just wondering what methods/products everybody uses to clean their steaming pitchers.  Some of ours are a bit 'scuzzy' and the…

Started by Terika

29 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

looking for Bunn G1/2/3 burr set

Does anyone have a set of SHARP stainless steel grinder burrs for the Bunn G1/G2/G3 bulk grinder? All I can find online are the $200-ish ve…

Started by Adam Wilson

7 May 25, 2010
Reply by Bryan Wray

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service